Listed below are some typical purchases made by University of Miami employees:
- Tools and hardware (i.e., Home Depot)
- Magazine/Journal Subscriptions
- Membership Dues
- Computer Software
- Computer Hardware (not to exceed $2,000)
- Office Supplies (i.e. Office Depot, OfficeMax, etc.)
- Please note if you are making a purchase with Apricot Office Supplies, you do not need to give them your individual PCard number. We have an internal payment mechanism already in place with Apricot.
- Registration Fees (i.e. conference/seminar registration and/or deposit for conference participation)
- Please note payment cannot be made to hotels because the SIC Code for hotels are blocked from the PCard. The transaction must exclude hotel accommodation and meals.
- Office Equipment (e.g. calculators)
- Freight/package deliveries carriers
Note: Printer Purchases need to go through Managed Print Services. Please complete and submit the form at the following: